Component of the products
① PTS Device(Sliding system) : W 680mm D1805 H200m Weight 60kg
② Sling Unit (3ea) : 560mm X 120mm X 65mm / Brake Rope(3ea) : Ø8 X 750mm
③ Chest Holder (1ea) : 1000mm X 720mm
④ Large Holder (1ea) : 870mm X 240mm
⑤ Medium Holder (4ea) : 880mm X 120mm
⑥ Small Holder (1ea) : 670mm X 90mm
⑦ Multi Strap (4ea) : 340mm X 90mm
⑧ Rope 3m(1ea) : Ø8 X 3,000mm
⑨ Rope 60cm(4ea) : Ø8 X 600m
⑩ Rope 30cm(4ea) : Ø8 X 300mm
⑪ Elastic 50kg(2ea) : Ø8 X 300mm (50kg)
⑫ Elastic 30kg(2ea) : Ø8 X 300mm (30kg)
⑬ Elastic 80kg(4ea) : Ø8 X 300mm (80kg)
⑭ Traction Holder(1ea) : 800mm X 200mm
⑮ Accessory Holder(2ea) : 500mm X 40mm
The feature of the Physical Training System
- Equipment and sling are unitized, move smoothly with the bearing drive method through the round bar axis, which is stable without shaking or nodding by using the toothed wheel-type lock.
- You can apply the “Helping Hand” principle using various accessories for Manual and Exercise Therapy.
- You can freely perform the different types of exercise at the same time with 3D motion using the 3 Axis & 3 Plan.
- Total Body Support minimizes gravity, which stably performs Manual Therapy, making it easy to find the Neutral Zone.
- Static Stability Exercise Therapy is possible through the little resistance with Total Body Support.
Indication of Physical Training System
- You can conveniently perform mobilization, relaxation, traction, Open Kinetic Chain (OKC), Closed Kinetic Chain (CKC), static or dynamic stability exercise in various postures such as standing, sitting, prone, supine, etc.
- It can be applied to the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, sports injury, postoperative rehabilitation exercise treatment, and also used to maintain health, strengthen the muscles, aerobic and anaerobic exercise and prevent from different diseases.
- PTS can be efficiently used for a 1:1 individual exercise program.
- Indication: Stroke, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, frozen shoulder, cervical lumbar disc, cervical lumbar sprain, spinal stenosis, degenerative arthritis, scoliosis, facet joint syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome, postoperative rehabilitation, rotator cuff tear, prenatal and postnatal exercise, etc.