Component of the products
① MTS Device(Sliding System) : W 3200mm D 1300mm H 2300mm Weight 180kg
Break Rope(3ea) : Ø8 X 750mm
② Chest Holder (1ea) : 960mm X 640mm
③ Large Holder (1ea) : 870mm X 240mm
④ Medium Holder (2ea) : 880mm X 120mm
⑤ Small Holder (1ea) : 670mm X 90mm
⑥ Multi Strap (4ea) : 340mm X 90mm
⑦ Traction Holder (1ea) :800mm X 200mm
⑧ Static Holder (2ea) : 900mmX 185mm
⑨ Lumbar Traction Holder (3ea 1Set) :1170mm X1200mm
⑩ Face Holder (1ea) :380mm X 250mm
⑪ Foot Holder (2ea) : 190mm X 165mm
⑫ Rope 30cm(4ea) : Ø8 X 300mm
⑬ Rope 60cm(4ea) : Ø8 X 600m
⑭ Rope 3m(1ea) : Ø8 X 3000m
⑮ Length control assist Rope : 1m, 2m(각 2ea)
⑯ Length control elastic 30kg : 1500mm / 1800mm
⑰ Elastic 50kg(2ea) : Ø8 X 300mm (50kg)
⑱ Elastic 30kg(2ea) : Ø8 X 300mm (30kg)
⑲ Elastic 80kg(4ea) : Ø8 X 300mm (80kg)
⑳ Tubing(각 2ea) : Silver 800mm / (Red, Green, Blue, Black, Siver) 500mm
㉑ Accessory Holder(3ea) : 500mm x 40mm
㉒ Pulley(5ea) + S-Ring(5ea)
Manual Therapy System Features
▪ Equipment and sling are unitized, smooth shaft shift is possible due to bearing drive type with circular shaft, and stable without shaking or wobbling by using gear type locking device at the center.
▪ Can provide a role of helping hand in manual treatment to lessen the burden of therapist and increase the patient’s sense of stability. In addition, it enables muscle strength enhancement and various types of exercise treatments using various shafts depending on the disorders of patient and height-adjusting levers on the left and right sides.
▪ By using 3 sling devices, it is possible to train individuals freely by minimizing gravity while doing total body support or partial body support.
▪ Training can be provided from low to high level of difficulty depending on an individual’s ability to contract muscle.
▪ Resistance exercise at open kinetic chain is possible by using variant weight bags after connecting 5 pulleys onto holes of upper sling and height adjusting lever on right and left side.
▪ By utilizing pulleys connected to upper sling and right/left height adjusting levers patients can efficiently perform the neck traction and lumbar traction without help of the therapist.
▪ Can provide precise therapeutic exercise because the body acting as a fixed axis can be firmly fixed by rope put onto pulley at right/left and top when inducing the movements of bodily links relative to the fixed axis.
▪ Can be installed in a small space, and it is easy to move and install anywhere.
Application of Manual Therapy System and its indications
- You can perform mobilization, relaxation, traction, Open Kinetic Chain (OKC), Closed kinetic chain (CKC), static, or dynamic stability exercises for posture such as standing, sitting, prone, supine, etc.
- You can apply to the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, sports injury, post operative rehabilitation exercise therapy, and can be used to prevent various diseases such as health maintenance, muscle strengthening, aerobic and anaerobic exercise.
- MTS is suitable for applying to lumbar traction, cervical traction and resistance exercise using a pulley system.
- Indication: Stroke, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, adhesive capsulitis, spinal stenosis, degenerative arthritis, scoliosis, facet joint syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome, rotator cuff tear, and before and after pregnancy
- Contraindication: Severe inflammation, tumors, soft tissue rupture, fracture, and severe symptoms.