GTS - CrosswayGTS-Crossway is the H-shaped walking rail composed of a ceiling type and hallway type. It is a walking rail system that can move horizontally to avoid obstacles during straight walking trainingCeiling typeHallway typeComponent of the products* M-Sling* M-Suit* Waling Rail: H shapeGTS- Crossway Feature- Smooth weight support rail system- It is designed to avoid obstacles by changing the user’s moving direction with the H shape
- Enables early rehabilitation training for the patient with severe disease or early rehabilitation patients.
- GTS-Crossway needs small installation space and short time to install.
- Possible to move and install later.
- People who have difficulties walking or perform functional daily living activities due to stroke,
cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury and disc herniation.
- People who have any difficulties to walk or perform functional activity of daily living caused by stroke, cerebral palsy, spinal cord injury, and herniation of intervertebral disk.