Component of the products
① MTS Device (Sliding System) : 3200mm(W) x 1300mm(D) x 2300mm(H), Weight 180kg
② Veloz Sling Device (3ea) : 560mm(W) x 120mm(D) x 65mm(H)
③ Chest Holder (1ea) : 985mm x 710mm
④ Large Holder (1ea) : 845mm x 230mm
⑤ Medium Holder (2ea) : 880mm x 120mm
⑥ Small Holder (1ea) : 670mm x 90mm
⑦ Multi Strap (4ea) : 340mm x 90mm
⑧ Traction Holder (1ea) : 800mm x 200mm
⑨ Static Holder (2ea) : 900mm x 185mm
⑩ Lumbar Traction Holder (3ea 1Set) :1170mm x 1200mm
⑪ Face Holder (1ea) : 380mm x 250mm
⑫ Foot Holder (2ea) : 190mm x 165mm
⑬ Rope 30cm (4ea) : Ø8 x 300mm
⑭ Rope 60cm (4ea) : Ø8 x 600mm
⑮ Length control assist Rope : 1m, 2m (each 2ea)
⑯ Length control elastic 30kg : 1500mm / 1800mm
⑰ Elastic 50kg (2ea) : Ø8 x 300mm
⑱ Elastic 30kg (2ea) : Ø8 x 300mm
⑲ Elastic 80kg (4ea) : Ø8 x 300mm
⑳ Tubing (each 2ea) : Silver 800mm / (Red, Green, Blue, Black, Silver) 500mm
㉑ Accessory Holder (3ea) : 500mm x 40mm
㉒ Pulley (5ea)
㉓ Break Rope (3ea) : Ø8 x 750mm
Manual Therapy System Features
▪ Equipment and sling are unitized, smooth shaft shift is possible due to bearing drive type with circular shaft, and stable without shaking or wobbling by using gear type locking device at the center.
▪ Can provide a role of helping hand in manual treatment to lessen the burden of therapist and increase the patient’s sense of stability. In addition, it enables muscle strength enhancement and various types of
exercise treatments using various shafts depending on the disorders of patient and height-adjusting
levers on the left and right sides.
▪ By using 3 sling devices, it is possible to train individuals freely by minimizing gravity while doing total body support or partial body support.
▪ Training can be provided from low to high level of difficulty depending on an individual’s ability to
▪ Resistance exercise at open kinetic chain is possible by using variant weight bags after connecting 5
pulleys onto holes of upper sling and height adjusting lever on right and left side.
▪ By utilizing pulleys connected to upper sling and right/left height adjusting levers patients can
efficiently perform the neck traction and lumbar traction without help of the therapist.
▪ Can provide precise therapeutic exercise because the body acting as a fixed axis can be firmly fixed by rope put onto pulley at right/left and top when inducing the movements of bodily links relative to the
▪ Can be installed in a small space, and it is easy to move and install anywhere.
Application of Manual Therapy System and its indications
- You can perform mobilization, relaxation, traction, Open Kinetic Chain (OKC), Closed kinetic chain (CKC), static, or dynamic stability exercises for posture such as standing, sitting, prone, supine, etc.
- You can apply to the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, sports injury, post operative
rehabilitation exercise therapy, and can be used to prevent various diseases such as health maintenance, muscle strengthening, aerobic and anaerobic exercise.
- MTS is suitable for applying to lumbar traction, cervical traction and resistance exercise using a pulley
- Indication: Stroke, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, adhesive capsulitis, spinal stenosis, degenerative
arthritis, scoliosis, facet joint syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome, rotator cuff tear, and before and after
- Contraindication: Severe inflammation, tumors, soft tissue rupture, fracture, and severe symptoms.