Component of the products
① PTS Device(Sliding system) : W 680mm D1,805 H200m Weight 60kg
② Sling Unit (3ea) : 560mm X 120mm X 65mm / Break Rope(3ea) : Ø8 X 750mm
③ Chest Holder (1ea) : 1000mm X 720mm
④ Large Holder (1ea) : 870mm X 240mm
⑤ Medium Holder (4ea) : 880mm X 120mm
⑥ Small Holder (1ea) : 670mm X 90mm
⑦ Multi Strap (4ea) : 340mm X 90mm
⑧ Rope 3m(1ea) : Ø8 X 3,000mm
⑨ Rope 60cm(4ea) : Ø8 X 600m
⑩ Rope 30cm(4ea) : Ø8 X 300mm
⑪ Elastic 50kg(2ea) : Ø8 X 300mm (50kg)
⑫ Elastic 30kg(2ea) : Ø8 X 300mm (30kg)
⑬ Elastic 80kg(4ea) : Ø8 X 300mm (80kg)
⑭ Traction Holder(1ea) : 800mm X 200mm
⑮ Accessory Holder(2ea) : 500mm X 40mm
The feature or how to use Physical Training System
- It contains pulley system for soft axis movement.
- It can use helping hand principle using through various accessory in Manual and Exercise Therapy.
- It can use freely Exercise and Manual Therapy through 3 Axis and 3 plan using 3D motion at the same time.
- It can easily find Neutral Zone as do Manual Therapy to make gravity decreased through Total Body Support.
- Static Stability Exercise Therapy is possible through the little resistance with Total Body Support.
- The various Manual and Exercise Therapy are possible when 3 power slings and a cervical suspension pulley attached each other.
Indication of Physical Training System
- You can perform mobilization, relaxation, traction, Open Kinetic Chain (OKC), Closed kinetic chain (CKC), static, or dynamic stability exercises for posture such as standing, sitting, prone, supine, etc.
- You can apply Power Sling System for rehabilitative exercise therapy after damage to the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, sports, operations, or other sorts of diseases. Also, it helps maintain good health, strengthen the muscles, and prevent aerobic and anaerobic exercise.
- PTS is useful for a 1:1 individual exercise and a group exercise (GX) program.
- Indication: Stroke, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, adhesive capsulitis, spinal stenosis, degenerative arthritis, scoliosis, facet joint syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome, rotator cuff tear, and before and after pregnancy
Contraindication: Severe inflammation, tumors, soft tissue rupture, fracture, and severe symptoms.