Component of the products
① PTS Device(Sliding system) : W 680mm D 1805 H 200m Weight 60kg
② Sling Unit (3ea) : 570mm X 185mm X 75mm
③ Chest Holder (1ea) : 1000mm X 720mm
④ Large Holder (1ea) : 870mm X 240mm
⑤ Medium Holder (4ea) : 880mm X 120mm
⑥ Small Holder (1ea) : 670mm X 90mm
⑦ Multi Strap (4ea) : 340mm X 90mm
⑧ Rope 3m (1ea) : Ø8 X 3000mm
⑨ Rope 60cm (4ea) : Ø8 X 600m
⑩ Rope 30cm (4ea) : Ø8 X 300mm
⑪ Elastic 50kg (2ea) : Ø8 X 300mm (50kg)
⑫ Elastic 30kg (2ea) : Ø8 X 300mm (30kg)
⑬ Elastic 80kg (4ea) : Ø8 X 300mm (80kg)
⑭ Traction Holder (1ea) : 800mm X 200mm
⑮ Accessory Holder (1ea) : 500mm X 40mm
The feature of the Physical Training System
- Equipment and sling are utilized, move smoothly with the bearing drive method through the round bar
axis, which is stable without shaking or nodding by using the toothed wheel-type lock.
- You can apply the "Helping Hand" principle using various accessories for Manual and Exercise Therapy.
- You can freely perform the different types of exercise at the same time with 3D motion using the 3 Axis & 3 Plan.
- Total Body Support minimizes gravity, which stably performs Manual Therapy, making it easy to find the
Indication of Physical Training System
- You can perform mobilization, relaxation, traction, Open Kinetic Chain (OKC), Closed kinetic chain
(CKC), static, or dynamic stability exercises for posture such as standing, sitting, prone, supine, etc.
- You can apply Power Sling System for rehabilitative exercise therapy after damage to the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, sports, operations, or other sorts of diseases. Also, it helps maintain good
health, strengthen the muscles, and prevent aerobic and anaerobic exercise.
- PTS is useful for a 1:1 individual exercise and a group exercise (GX) program.
- Indication: Stroke, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, adhesive capsulitis, spinal stenosis, degenerative
arthritis, scoliosis, facet joint syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome, rotator cuff tear, and before and after pregnancy.
Contraindication: Severe inflammation, tumors, soft tissue rupture, fracture, and severe symptoms.