Component of the products
① Power Sling Unit (1ea) : 570mm X 185mm X 75mm
② Rope 30cm (2ea) : Ø8 X 300mm
③ Rope 60cm (4ea) : Ø8 X 600mm
④ Elastic 30kg (2ea) : Ø8 X 300mm (30kg)
⑤ Elastic 50kg (2ea) : Ø8 X 300mm (50kg)
⑥ Rope 4m (1ea) : Ø8 X 4000mm
⑦ Small Holder (1ea) : 670mm X 90mm
⑧ Medium Holder (2ea) : 880mm X 120mm
⑨ Large Holder (1ea) : 870mm X 240mm
⑩ Multi Strap (2ea) : 340mm X 90mm
⑪ Accessory Holder (1ea) : 500mm X 40mm
The feature of the Power Sling System
- The pulley system is built-in to reduce the resistance and weight of the rope, so it is possible to prevent rope damage and adjust with less power.
- The pulley system installed in the center can rotate 360°, making it easy to treat the head and cervical
- You can control the intensity of exercise by adjusting the suspension point, the position of the body,
and the length of the Rope.
- You can practice exercise therapy and manual therapy using a various convenient accessories.
- As you fix the Power Sling System on the ceiling, it becomes safe and allows the use of more space.
Power Sling Application
- You can conveniently perform mobilization, relaxation, traction, OKC, CKC, static or dynamic stability
exercise in various postures such as standing, sitting, prone, supine, etc.
- It can be applied to the musculoskeletal system, nervous system, sports injury, postoperative
rehabilitation exercise treatment, and also used to maintain health, strengthen the muscles, aerobic and anaerobic exercise and prevent from different diseases.
- It is useful for 1:1 individual exercise or GX exercise program.
- Indication: Stroke, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, frozen shoulder, cervical lumbar disc, cervical
lumbar sprain, spinal stenosis, degenerative arthritis, scoliosis, facet joint syndrome, thoracic outlet
syndrome, postoperative rehabilitation, rotator cuff tear, prenatal and postnatal exercise, etc.
- Contraindication: Severe inflammation, tumors, soft tissue rupture, fracture, and severe symptoms.